Adult open division and workshops
MindBody Account Management
BBT facilitates the Adult Open Division through ‘MindBody’, an online application. Dancers can use the gray tabs at the top of MindBody webpages:
- CLASSES: Access an Adult Open Division schedule.
- ENROLLMENTS: Access and enroll into available workshops.
- MY INFO: Access profile and payment information.
- ONLINE STORE: Access the online store. Dancers can purchase Class Credits to attend Adult Open Division classes.
At the top of the MindBody web page that follows from this hyperlink, dancers can either "Log In" or "Create an Account" :
ACCOUNT CREATION / LOG-IN
- If you are unsure whether you already have an account:
- Click “Need a new password?”. Input an accessible email address. Click Next.
- To create an account:
- Input an accessible email address. Click Next. A “Create an Account” web page will follow.
- Under “Contact Information”, input your first and last name; let us know how you heard about BBT by selecting from the drop-down menu.
- Under “Login”, your email address will have been auto-populated. Compose and input a password.
- Read the “Liability Waiver”, click the gray box next to “I agree with the above terms”, and click the blue “Create Account” box. A “Profile” web page will follow.
- On the “Profile” web page, under “Billing Information”, input accessible credit card information. This card will *not* be charged, but will be saved to your BBT MindBody profile for class purchases; you may also choose to input your credit card details at the check-out web page to finalize each purchase.
- Your profile is complete! Three large tabs at the top of the “Profile” web page will allow you to check the BBT schedule (“Classes”), edit your profile (“My Info”), or purchase BBT class credits (“Online Store”). For more information on the latter, see below.
- To log in:
- Input your email address and password.
- The “Profile” web page will follow; see steps 5–6 above.
SIGN-IN AT BBT / PURCHASING CLASS CREDITS
Classes can be purchased individually or in discounted packs from the “Online Store” tab. Select the sub-tab “Series and Membership” and item “Ballet Classes” for all ballet classes.
Details on active purchased classes are available on your profile at “My Info” / “Account”.
. . .
If you have pre-purchased class credit:
When you arrive at BBT to attend a class, you must sign-in on the tablet device: Search for and select your account name, then select the circle next to your name on the sign-in page (detailed instructions are provided). One class will be automatically deducted from your purchased credit.
. . .
If you have not pre-purchased class credit (reconciling unpaid classes):
When you arrive at BBT to attend a class, you must sign-in on the studio’s tablet device: Search for and select your account name, then select the circle next to your name on the sign-in page (detailed instructions are provided in each studio). A red bar will appear, indicating the number of classes owed.
Within the next 48 hours, please log into your MindBody account, then:
- Select the “Online Store” tab,
- select the "Series and Membership" tab,
- select the appropriate number of class credits (e.g. “Ballet / R&M Class Credits” /// “1 Class: $15.00”). It is necessary to either purchase individual class credits, attributing each class credit to one unpaid class, or to purchase a block of class credits. If your account fails to reconcile, please feel free to contact email@example.com for assistance. Note that, whether you are paying for the class taken or purchasing a larger pack of classes at a discount, a yellow bar will indicate that you are “Reconciling [#] unpaid(s) from [class date]”.